By Russell Dyer
When you want to locate the appropriate SQL key-phrase or MySQL buyer command-line choice without delay, flip to this handy reference, identified for a similar velocity and adaptability because the approach it covers so completely. MySQL is full of such a lot of features that the chances of remembering a specific functionality or assertion on the correct second are beautiful narrow. With MySQL in a Nutshell, you get the main points you would like, day in and trip, in a single concise and intensely good equipped book.
the recent version includes the entire instructions and programming details for model 5.1, together with new positive factors and language interfaces. It's perfect for an individual utilizing MySQL, from beginners who have to wake up to hurry to complicated clients who desire a convenient reference. like every O'Reilly Nutshell references, it's effortless to exploit and hugely authoritative, written via the editor of the MySQL wisdom Base at MySQL AB, the writer and proprietor of MySQL.
inside of, you'll locate:
* an intensive connection with MySQL statements, services, and administrative utilities
* numerous instructional chapters to aid novices get started
* Programming language APIs for Hypertext Preprocessor, Perl, and C
* short tutorials at the start of every API bankruptcy to assist someone, despite adventure point, comprehend and grasp strange territory
* New chapters on replication, triggers, and kept procedures
* lots of new examples of the way MySQL is utilized in practice
* beneficial the right way to assist you get throughout the such a lot tricky subjects
even if you utilize MySQL in a mission-critical, heavy-use setting or for purposes which are extra modest, this publication places a wealth of easy-to-find details at your fingertips, saving you masses of hours of trial and blunder and tedious on-line looking. If you're able to reap the benefits of every little thing MySQL has to supply, MySQL in a Nutshell has accurately what it takes.